Hello from a Newbie. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello out there. I am new to IH8Mud and FJ40s though I have wanted one since i was a kid.

I just bought a 1976 FJ40 that is a V8 conversion. It is a nice truck with very little rust. Mechanicly it runs but everything seems to be leaking. It needs a bit of attention.

I am in Chesapeake, VA so if there is anyone around here please let me know.

Chris
CM FJ40.jpg

Body looks great. You have a great rig to begin with(unlike mine was)

Welcome!!

Welcome to mud, Nice rig!

Welcome :flipoff2:the rig looks great.

Nice ! Thats a good looking 40 , and welcome to Mud ! :flipoff2: [Newbie welcome] I'm new too. I'm in the Charlottesville area. If your ever in the area look me up ! Any freind of Land Cruisers is a freind of mine. :beer: There's lots of 4 Wheelin up here. Crozet is 15 min. from me, so is Oak Ridge. Some private land too. My brother lives in Chesapeake. Love to see your rig when I'm down there . I think he could hook us up on some trails not too far from you , if your interested. Scott mud7.jpg
mud7.jpg

Consider it to be "rotating" your fluids !!

Welcome ! :cheers:

If it ain't leakin'.....

...it's empty....

Thanks all for the welcome.

Thanks all.

I think I am going to have to learn to take the leaks in stride.

one of my favorite quotes!

one might say ......they dont leak....they mark their territory

This is what I say about my air-cooled VW!

Nice ! Thats a good looking 40 , and welcome to Mud ! :flipoff2: [Newbie welcome] I'm new too. I'm in the Charlottesville area. If your ever in the area look me up ! Any freind of Land Cruisers is a freind of mine. :beer: There's lots of 4 Wheelin up here. Crozet is 15 min. from me, so is Oak Ridge. Some private land too. My brother lives in Chesapeake. Love to see your rig when I'm down there . I think he could hook us up on some trails not too far from you , if your interested. Scott

I live in Chesapeake, Where are these Trails?

That's one nice 40!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom