Hello everyone,

Visit site
Hi guys and gals, love the forum, Im going to have to spend days reading everything I can.

Today I just purchased 2 diesel rigs, a 1986 HJ60 with a 5spd, and a 1986 hj 60 with an auto and cracked head..

Im gonna make one good cruiser out of the 2.

Any other cruisers in the london ontario area?

Visit site
welcome to the addiction!:flipoff2:
usually newbies post a hello in the 60's section because there are more people there. Do you have any pics of your cruisers? and what parts are you planning on swapping with two cruisers? there is always someone looking for parts and the other diesel engine could probally get you a few bucks if you can get a new head for it.
There is a cruiser club in southern ontario, if you look at the bottom of the first forum page youll see a link to a cruiser club there, if youre looking for help or a cruiser club nearer you, try posting a hello in the chit chat section.

oh and dont forget to read the FAQ in the 60 and Diesel sections,
Cheers.

Visit site
Nahhh In all honesty my Daily drivers are always gonna be Diesel mercedes. The landcruiser is for towing, hauling, offroad fun and working.

I have 3 diesel mercedes I took the Gas V8s out of 2 SEC's and installed turbodiesels as far as I know they are the only ones in the world.

Im gonna make one good cruiser out of the 2, then part out what I dont need,

I hope alteast one of the cruisers has a solid enough frame to save.

As you can imagine these are project cruisers but pretty cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom