Hello everyone ,I'm new on the block (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Step two… post more pics

Welcome :flipoff2:

Official welcome salute

Determined to be on the road this winter. It won’t be the fastest cruiser on the road, but it should keep up with some of you. :rofl:
1785A8A2-5CD7-4A77-835B-ABD29E2F6637.jpeg

Whoops wrong thread

Yep, in Australia used to clobber Kangaroos, in Canada used to clobber Moose.
A coworker of mine took out a fine diesel 40 series when he hit a moose at close to 100 mph.

Last edited:
A diesel 40 at 100 mph? I don't think diesel 40 and 100 mph go together :). Was that may be 100 kph?
Diesel 5 speed. He was a bit of a nut and I’ve lost contact with him so I can’t verify the facts. He said 160 kph… ripped the hood right off and it was off in the bush, took out the windshield, large “roast” landed on his lap, and the locals were all mad he took out the biggest moose in the area. In retrospect, given I later learned he used some serious drugs, I’d take it with a grain of salt. But it’s not the first time I’ve heard of newer diesel 5 speed 40 series doing those speeds. That was 30+ years ago, and he would have been a young punk driving his dads Landcruiser down a long, straight, stretch of highway… with no regard for its safety or his… being invulnerable at that age. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom