hello all (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am new to the MUD site and I live here in ABQ... I have an 88 FJ62 and I am thinking of starting to add some things to it and getting out on some rides... I need to have one minor body spot fixed, just some rust around one of the wheel wells. Any good body shops around?

Chris

Hi Chris,
Welcome to the High Desert Cruiser club section here on 'Mud. We have several members with the 60-series and 3 or 4 with the FJ62 like yours. I can't help on the body shop so maybe someone else will chime in with a recommendation.
-Mike-

Come to a monthly meeting if you can. It's always great to meet other people who share your passion for Toyotas. At a minimum, you'll get to eat some great food and listen to a bunch of BS.

Don't be concerned about wheeling your 62 in its stock form with this group. Mine is still stock except for some 31" BFG A/T's and I usually hit about half the runs the group does. Some runs are geared to modified trucks but many of them are manageable for stock vehicles because of the variety of runs and conditions we do. Keep your eyes open in the HDC area because there are frequently unofficial, unscheduled runs as well. There was one in the Rio Puerco area just this past weekend and that is a very stock-vehicle-friendly area.

Marc

Marc

Thanks,
I will keep my eyes peeled for the next meeting and events to come... I run 31s on my truck as well and looking to do so upgrades...
Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom