Hello All, New Member Here with the customary intro!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hail ! HA, thats my specialty ! I chase hail storms doing paintless dent repair...

No kidding! my brother (Nolan) is a pdr tech in ontario! what are the chances. From what ive heard its a pretty small group of you guys. I also just met another pdr tech named Francois form Quebec a couple days ago. weird haha

This might offend some.. Funny, you met my friend VELOUR !!!

IMG_0337.JPG

This might offend some.. Funny, you met my friend VELOUR !!!

View attachment 2276465

HaHa no way! Im looking forward to seing the rest of that sweet looking truck but just started reading your build thread so ill save the surprise for the end. Now you've got me thinking, my "bad 60" is nowhere near as bad as yours was but I may not be choosing the easiest route as per your suggestion. Ill look to you for some imput here on account of your 60 experience but being that its number 0000136 off the assemply line in the first year of BJ60 production with 250k on it I do really want to maintain as much originality as possible (but not at ANY cost if you know what I mean).
I guess if I swap 6 doors it's not all that original though now is it!!

HaHa no way! Im looking forward to seing the rest of that sweet looking truck but just started reading your build thread so ill save the surprise for the end. Now you've got me thinking, my "bad 60" is nowhere near as bad as yours was but I may not be choosing the easiest route as per your suggestion. Ill look to you for some imput here on account of your 60 experience but being that its number 0000136 off the assemply line in the first year of BJ60 production with 250k on it I do really want to maintain as much originality as possible (but not at ANY cost if you know what I mean).
I guess if I swap 6 doors it's not all that original though now is it!!

My bad that was Marks suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom