helllo all new 80 owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

doughboy

SILVER Star
Threads
hello all i just got a 1993 80. Three weeks after i got it i spun baring really sucks....
tire.JPG
red cone.JPG

Looks just like mine. Does it have the beautiful brown interior?

Welcome :flipoff2:

Welcome from a fellow noob.
Lots of good info here.

doughboy said:
hello all i just got a 1993 80.

welcome :flipoff2:

doughboy said:
Three weeks after i got it i spun baring really sucks....

However I must admit I am with the Prez here when I say :confused: huh

You'll have to elaborate a small amount more than that if help is something you wish.

However if your intent was simply meant to convey your dismay carry on.

Welcome. Who's blue 60 is that. It lloks familiar. Since your in Denver you should come by the Rising Sun meeting this coming Wednesday at Stevinson Toyota.

doughboy said:
Three weeks after i got it i spun baring really sucks....

Wow, that's worse than a mule's lip from his ear down. Although, when you think about it, snakes don't even have wings.....

Alan802 said:
Looks just like mine. Does it have the beautiful brown interior?
It does have the brown beautiful interior thats in immaculate condition.

Romer said:
Welcome. Who's blue 60 is that. It lloks familiar. Since your in Denver you should come by the Rising Sun meeting this coming Wednesday at Stevinson Toyota.
Thats Bobs blue 60 don't know his last name or his name on here. What time on Wednesday and what would i have to bring?

reffug said:
You'll have to elaborate a small amount more than that if help is something you wish.
Well after i took it on Red Cone pass it started to make a knocking sound. Now I am looking for an engine found one out of a 95 Cruiser but the guy is taking forever to get it up here... :mad:

Welcome(even though I dont own a 80, someday). Our meetings start at 7:30 at Stevinson West. No need to bring anythig, except maybe some $ for the after meetings, we do get a lot done at those :D .

doughboy said:
Thats Bobs blue 60 don't know his last name or his name on here. What time on Wednesday and what would i have to bring?

The meeting starts at 7:30, but we usually meet in the parking lot from 7-1:15 to look over each others rigs.

We are also going wheeling tomorrow. you can right shotgun if since your rig is down.

http://risingsun4x4club.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1212&PN=1

The $$ is for the Beers and socializing after the meeting.

If you end up wanting to join, the rule is you have to have gone on one run and attended one meeting. We do multiple runs a month in the summer. The nice thing about it is there is always someone to pull you out and get you home should the worst happen.

Romer said:
The meeting starts at 7:30, but we usually meet in the parking lot from 7-1:15 to look over each others rigs.

The $$ is for the Beers and socializing after the meeting.

If you end up wanting to join, the rule is you have to have gone on one run and attended one meeting. We do multiple runs a month in the summer. The nice thing about it is there is always someone to pull you out and get you home should the worst happen.
Sounds good I will try and make it Wednesday and where do all you guys meet at? oh and i am only 18 no beers for me.

Hey Doughboy,
Welcome on board. Glad you finally made it.
Do you need a ride to the meeting? I've been meaning to go (some day) myself.
Also if you want your 80 to look better, don't show pictures of it near a 60 that looks like that!
Under age huh? How about bringing pizza?

devo

We meet on the west side of Stevinson Toyota West. 7:00pm is usualy when everbody starts showing up.

oh and i am only 18 no beers for me.

Gues well have to do all the drinkin for ya then :D .

devo said:
Hey Doughboy,
Welcome on board. Glad you finally made it.
Do you need a ride to the meeting? I've been meaning to go (some day) myself.
Also if you want your 80 to look better, don't show pictures of it near a 60 that looks like that!
Under age huh? How about bringing pizza?

devo
I love that 60 its so cool i wish i had one. Well i thought if my 80 was next to a built up 60 it would give me cool points. Pizza... I could do that I do work at a pizza place and get half off I make the pizza dough.. As for the ride it'd be nice but I don't need one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom