hell on earth for dogs - camden, nj -

i was once going to pull 2 pits from the shelter there but got snafu'd in the process -

- awful -

what can be done?

:(

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

wow-zers.

What can be done?

Hmmmmmmmmm.........reminds me of this place in the desert.....

a friend and i decided to venture out on public transportation one boring saturday morning -- we started at metro park (woodbridge nj), to trenton, then to camden to catch a bus to random places in S.Jerz -- by far Camden is the WORST place i have ever seen from infrastructure to the human like things trolling around

the camden water front rocks but the bus stop/train area is a nightmare

Eric, this is horrible but you need to look at the big picture here and put everything into perspective. Look at the society in these places. Many, many people there and elsewhere have it just as bad! This is coming, as you know, from someone who is pained by this as well.

Wow, that's like the Animal Police I think it's called on Animal Planet channel, they investigate dozens of cases of animal abuse, it's sickening to see.

No excuse for any harm done to any animal IMO. I hope there is a God that will make these people pay for what they have done.. :mad:

I don't think it is limited to just Camden......(Stating the obvious)

There was a large bust in a nearby town about a year ago that is coming up for trial for fighting pits.

And the ever present cock-fighting is before our State House......

Same thing was going on in TX when I lived there.

Sucks. Although I have to admit I care less about roosters getting it on than dogs.

Just sick no matter what animal, to have an animal fight and die for someone's own pleasure is sickening. Some would say it's no different than hunting, shotting a deer and watching it die for nothing but your own pleasure. I can somewhat agree with that, I have never understood hunting, for food yes, for sport/pleasure, no. I just do not take any satisfaction in seeing an animal suffer and die because of me. Nothing against those that hunt, I just can't do it. (Yes I realize with hunting you are trying to kill quickly, versus a drawn-out fight in a pit, etc, but the end result is an animal dead that didn't need to die)

Spook50

I just got an idea....

This society desperately needs vigilantes. Punisher style. I'd like to find the owners of these animals and teach them a lesson with a drill press...

Where is Charles Bronson when you need him???

You could start by shooting everyone caught at a dogfight.

Actually the world is full of miscreants like those mentioned, just a little more concentrated in some areas.

Too sad.

Ed

That just wrecked my F'ing day. People like that should be locked out in the cold to freeze. Scum bags live off of my tax dollars anyway.

Top Bottom