For Sale Hell For Stout Suspension Kit FJ60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I put a new HFS 4" suspension kit under my FJ60 a year and a half ago. Purchased from CCOT for about $1500. While it's a great system, it's just too tall. 99% of my driving is in town, so I am going to go back to stock height and make the wife happier.

Kit contains the leaf springs, shocks, shackles, greasable pins, U-bolts, bushings. Still in excellent condition. I have only put about 2,000 miles on since installation.

Will sell for half of what I paid ($750), or best offer if reasonable. Buyer to cover shipping.

Thanks,

Kevin
Stillwater MN

Sold - sorry I did not delete the post earlier.

For what it's worth, I liked the HFS suspension. Pretty stiff at first but did "break in" over time. Definitely tough... I don't do a lot of wheeling but have flexed the springs a few times getting back into secluded hunting spots up North.

Too tall for my uses. When I got the 60 it was sitting on flat springs, so it was already at minus a few inches. The 4" lift is 4" over stock, so putting that system on a truck that's already a few below stock yields a heck of a lot of difference. For running around town (this is my DD) it was just too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom