Heavy duty floor mats for 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks mobi-arc those rubber ones look perfect. And they are pretty affordable. Thanks a lot.

I have the Costco mats and they work great and are cheap.

great floor mats

You should check out YES Essentials floor mats. They are super easy to clean and odor proof. You can trash em on the trail and they won't stink. Plus they are luxury grade carpet. I have taupe one's in my FZJ80.

It's a shame Junk doesn't hang here much any more. Wob would be sounding the alarm about now.

cmg864 said:
I have taupe one's in my FZJ80.

Taupe you say? Is that a dainty shade of mauve or more like burnt umber?

:D

-B-

Anyone consider using these temporary film protectors as a supplement? I'm thinking they could protect the areas above the floor where the mats don't touch.

f9_3.JPG

I have the black rubber deep ribbed ones from England. The brand is Cannon, I believe, in red letters. They're floppy rubber and never move a fraction of an inch. Ever. I would never tolerate any movement down there - very dangerous.

These have over 10 years of use and literally show zero wear in the heel area or otherwise. They hold at least a pint of liquid. Thick, floppy and heavy. I've seen them at some online sites.

DougM

Yeah, that was bad. That's what they call the color that matches the interior of the green 80s on the website: www.yesessentials.com. I've trashed mine with mud, dog prints, water . . . I can practically shake them out to clean them and they never stink.

Do the Husky mats have to be put over carpet or can I put them right against the metal?

It would be best to use them over carpet, since the Husky mats have the spikey/pokey things on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom