Heavy Duty 1FZE Motor Mounts ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why don't they fit?? I would contact the company. I know a few Aussie guys using them.

I tripple checked. The mechanic told me there are supposed to be 2 bolts that bolt to the engine/frame. These mounts only have one.

I thought that the 105 series had the same exact 1fze as the 100.Well I am sure the 105 has the gen 2 1fze just like the 100 series but maybe because its a solid axel the layout is different ?

Bummer, yeah I don't think Australia has the 100 series IFS with the 1FZ

I tripple checked. The mechanic told me there are supposed to be 2 bolts that bolt to the engine/frame. These mounts only have one.

I thought that the 105 series had the same exact 1fze as the 100.Well I am sure the 105 has the gen 2 1fze just like the 100 series but maybe because its a solid axel the layout is different ?

Hey guys,

So I rechecked the tuff mounts that I ordered a while back, and it turned out they actually fit, I feel like a fool, when I examined the mounts initially I did not realize that the bolt layout was a perfect match.

I am so glad I checked again.

So after a couple of days of driving it around:

- No noticeable difference in throttle response (WHEN IN GEAR).

- No noticeable increase in vibration when at idle. Maybe just a tad more vibration, it could just be in my head though.

- No noticeable difference in power.

- Very noticeable increase in engine response when shifting gears, when I release the clutch the feedback is instant, unlike before. With hindsight the stock mounts had noticeably worse engine response when shifting gears felt sloppier and lazier.

- Easier gear shifts + gear lever movements, the lever feels more loose and easier to move.

- Noticeable increase in vibration when shutting the engine off and starting the engine. Especially when cranking. Not bad at all though.

- Significantly less engine movement when starting the engine when compared to brand new stock motor mounts.

Here are the pics of it installed. Unfortunately the motor mounts are not very visible, since there is a metal square covering it up. However you could distinguish these mounts from the stock ones by the metallic black square at the bottom of the mount, which is visible.

File_001.jpeg

File_000.jpeg

Last edited:
Good information, glad that all work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom