SOLD heater (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i'd really like to get heat in my LHD 75, all i really need are the pipes that pass through the firewall, but, whole core? whole unit? whatcha got?

thanks

@RHINO They should still be available. Searching Partsouq for newer models will yield more results. All left had drive Pre Facelift 70s had the same heater box even till the early 2000s. Same goes for most AC parts / blowers. Part numbers are different but the units are almost identical.

Yours is a 1988? I expect this will work. It's a heater for 1999 to 2007 LHD 7x series Land Cruisers. Toyota PN is: 87150-60521.

Heater.jpg

Its available at Cruiser Parts: https://shop.cruiserparts.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=62719

thats funny, i found that earlier and reached out to @OGBeno to verify it will fit!

have you delt with cruiserparts? i hear mixed reviews

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger with cruiserparts, that heater unit and several other related parts, i'm pretty confident in fitment, but its a 50/50 shot on actually getting any parts based on vendor reviews, we'll see.

I pulled the trigger with cruiserparts, that heater unit and several other related parts, i'm pretty confident in fitment, but its a 50/50 shot on actually getting any parts based on vendor reviews, we'll see.

I have ordered from cruiser parts and although it took a very long time for items to come in I received everything ordered. There was one issue which they corrected promptly and with good communication, so other than the long wait, I had a very positive experience with them.

Well it took nearly a month to find out they didn't actually have the heater unit advertised and can't get it.

I did get a full refund and customer service was good but I had to initiate contact.

So, I'm still looking for a heater core with tubes or complete unit.

Well it took nearly a month to find out they didn't actually have the heater unit advertised and can't get it.

I did get a full refund and customer service was good but I had to initiate contact.

So, I'm still looking for a heater core with tubes or complete unit.
That’s frustrating. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom