heater hose-to-head fitting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know what size thread these things are? specifically here:

ToyoDIY.com
87205 JOINT OR UNION, FRONT HEATER HOSE THROUGH OR INLET VALVE
87251‑30190 BJ4*, FJ4*

Easy replacement in town somewhere? Toyota is slowwww

It could be a standard pipe thread. A lot of the pipe/hose connections are.

If you have the old one you can take it to the Home Despot and try to find a match.

It could be a standard pipe thread. A lot of the pipe/hose connections are.

If you have the old one you can take it to the Home Despot and try to find a match.

I'm worried it might be BSPT instead of NPT (which is the situation with the oil pressure sender - NPT works but I wouldn't wanna use that on such a large fitting in the head). Home Depot doesn't have BSPT so I don't even know how to measure and see what it is...

I think I have one if you want it.:beer:

I'm worried it might be BSPT instead of NPT (which is the situation with the oil pressure sender - NPT works but I wouldn't wanna use that on such a large fitting in the head). Home Depot doesn't have BSPT so I don't even know how to measure and see what it is...

It is BSPT. Toyota never used NPT on a LandCruiser. You can buy these at McMaster-Carr

I think I have one if you want it.:beer:

Thanks, but I'll be ok. If there was a sub at the auto parts store or hardware store I'd hit it, but I'll be a big boy and just wait for Toyota to get em on Monday.

Thanks, but I'll be ok. If there was a sub at the auto parts store or hardware store I'd hit it, but I'll be a big boy and just wait for Toyota to get em on Monday.

:cool:

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom