Wanted Heater hose T-fitting off cylinder head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As I get closer to starting the engine on our 45, I noticed I need what is circled in red but will buy the whole assembly (circled in yellow) if that is what is available. Doesn’t need to be purdy, just functional.

Muchas Gracias.

40CE9CF9-48B9-414F-9D29-02E061E66D25.jpeg

The F135 iteration is different Dean. You should specify which era you’re after.😉

The F135 iteration is different Dean. You should specify which era you’re after.😉
Thank you Mark. It is for an F135. What I pictured is on an F155—so if somebody has the corresponding part for an F135, please let me know.

The F135 iteration is very apparent, because it is the only one that has a hole in the top for the temp sender.😉

You’re welcome Dean.

The F135 iteration is very apparent, because it is the only one that has a hole in the top for the temp sender.😉

You’re welcome Dean.

does it also have the valve to turn the water flow off?

Sounds fine to me. Let me know how much to include for shipping and e-mail for PayPal (I'll send it friends and family). Shipping will be to 78261.

Dean,

If you just want a get-er done elbow, Matt at vintage teq sells something brand new that looks a lot like what @Wadesters posted.

I have this one if anyone is still looking for one.

Hey Chris. I'll take it as I need another one anyway--the one I have in the picture I took is off my spare 1974 engine and I'd like to keep it on the '74. The one you have will work for my 1963 a little better. There are also some other things that I need that are listed on your site--I'll shoot you a PM.

Dean,

If you just want a get-er done elbow, Matt at vintage teq sells something brand new that looks a lot like what @Wadesters posted.

I like that--"get-er done"--I am definitely getting in that mode. I am excited to see if I can get the '63's engine running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom