Heater Hose Inlet A (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Ya'll,

Anyone know where one can buy or know of a substitute for heater hose 87245-90A01? I can't seem to find this part anywhere on the interwebs. Thanks.

~Alex

It’s discontinued.

You can’t buy it.

Take the hose to your local autoparts place and find a heater hose from another application that might work.

I have very scribbled notes, and many are crossed out, so don't hold me to it, but I think I used Gates 28467 in that position.

I have very scribbled notes, and many are crossed out, so don't hold me to it, but I think I used Gates 28467 in that position.
It’s discontinued.

You can’t buy it.

Take the hose to your local autoparts place and find a heater hose from another application that might work.

Good idea. That was my next move.

Looked up the Gates hose. Seems almost identical. Good looking out. Resources are limited where I'm at, better to order online.

Great! Thanks! Replaced 90% of my hoses last year. This wasn't one of them and it reminded me of that fact early this morning :flush:

Right on. I went down that road last year while in the heat of the covid lockdown. Hose 87255A is one I'll never forget. Probably the hardest one to get to and remove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom