Heater for inside Vehicle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for use in my driver. If it didn't get so damn cold here I would be fine. HAHA

You won't get enough heat out of a 12V heater powered by you Cruiser alternator to bother with. :(

Mark...

Have you tried a vinyl radiator cover?

Have you tried a vinyl radiator cover?

What's wrong with cardboard and zip ties ? :D It sounds like the man is on a budget.

Before I had my cruiser I always kept a wool watch cap on the front seat. The old saying about putting on a hat if your toes are cold is definitely true.

The lambswool seat covers are also really nice in the cold.

What's wrong with cardboard and zip ties ? :D It sounds like the man is on a budget.
You're right! He can even forget the zip ties and just hold the cardboard up to the grill and splash water on it till it freezes in place!

duraflame

i have a military gas heater in my plow truck got it off ebay 45.00 years ago it heats right up and keeps the truck hot with the windows down had to put 12 volt fan in it probably not for everyone though goood luck

12v heated car blanket:cool:

I think a heated seat thing or a blanket is what I am going to go with. Thanks to you all. BT

I'm going to get the blanket for my wife. I would really like to know how good they are. My heater is fine but she likes it a lot hotter than I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom