1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heater Fan Motor,Wiper Motors,etc.

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Iron_Pig, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Iron_Pig

Iron_Pig

My front heater fan motor is obviously TOAST. Where do I find such a part for a reasonable price?
    The wipers are working very slowly so it may be next. I was just pricing it ahead of time. Thanks.

2. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Before you replace motors, check wires, grounds and clean/lube the linkages. Unless your motors are actually nearly gone, this should help.

3. mattcobb

mattcobb

Coolcruisers.com in Texas and cruiserparts.net are both good about finding strange / obscure parts. Prices seem good too ... a bit better at cruiserpart.net

4. pappy

pappy photosynthesizing Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    On the wiper I would make sure it's not a linkage problem. On my 69 (which I know is different than yours) the relay rod was almost seized, as was the relay box on the other side. Some oil and grease took care of the problem and it now works smooth.

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">