Heater control valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 88 62 and in the process of redoing the heating/cooling system and my heater control valve needs replacing. I live in Alaska and cant find this part locally and have found it on the web at JT Outfitters but shipping costs are ridiculous! Anyone know of another source for a new one?

Thanks all!

Cheers!

Call CDan at American toyota Albuquerque, NM. a quick search will find you the 1 800 #. He's the man for parts - likely less than JT. Not sure what shipping will be, but worth looking.

Also get the p/n from toyodiy.com and see if you can't find it from a parts place for less, or w/ free shipping.

GL!

rob

the valve on the firewall? at worst it should be $10 shipping in a flat rate box USPS

one would think companies would take advantage of the flat rate box but sure doesnt seem like it based on my experience. I'll give CDan a call, thanks Rob for the info!

Cheers!

de nada amigo. he's a great guy, and i know will do what he can to get it to you at a reasonable cost. I'm pretty sure i've always paid reasonable s/h from him (and a LOT of parts over the years).

good luck and enjoy those long (ha!) cold days up there!

rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom