Heated Seat Wiring HJ61 (1 Viewer)

Have a set of heated / power seats out of an HJ61 - anyone have a wiring schematic for these or familiar with their wiring? There in an 87' HJ60. I have the factory center console with the heated seat switches but no wiring between the console and the seats and no power coming into the console. Truck is 24V. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks

In my HJ60 87' i have the connectors for the powerseats.You will find them under the seats towards the front side where there is the 'hump' on which the seat mounts. It's a black connector with a blue and a white-black wire.Blue is 24v white-black is ground.They get there 24V from the circuit breaker POWER 30A.
These are however only for the powerseat motors,not the seat heaters.
Seat heaters only came in Jap spec 6# series,so you will have to find a Jap wiring diagram.
What you can do is check out a 80 series diagram to compare.
seat heater 80 series.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the info - I've been searching for jap HJ61 wiring to no avail, if anyone has a link or a page they could scan it'b be appreciated. Or anyone with a hardcopy in greater vancouver they'd be willing to let me take some photos out of please let me know.

In that 80 series diagram whats the meaning of the BF symbol at the bottom - is that a ground connection?

Yes , ground connection.likewise on the Jap spec wiring diagram, i've never seen one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom