Heartbreaking... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this LC on a walmart parking lot today

20171214_161628.jpg

No marks on pavement.
Maybe owner jacked, removed wheels for some reason, then set the 100 down on pavement.
Or, maybe Thieves.

He doesn't have liberty mutual insurance that doesn't let you drive with 3 wheels.

That's one of two things that happen when you leave the running boards on. Aerodynamic forces rip the wheel right off of the rim, even while parked... and... you write a "hey what's the big thing on the frame on the passenger side?" post

Oddly enough I just picked up a spare wheel because mine was missing....just sayin':meh:

I am more surprised that it doesn't look rotted away being an IL truck...

New anti theft measure for Walmart parking lots, take one wheel and the lug studs in when you go shopping.
That way even if they have a wheel they are not stealing the Cruiser.

Yes, all 5 wheel studs are gone! I remember a member in the forum got stuck in the north and was looking for lug nuts. Did he do this? Just kidding. What happened to the truck?

Shouldn't that be in a handicap park spot o_O

Seriously, this is how the holiday season temp techs replace tires during the busy times :bang:

No really, took one into store to get perfect match:smokin:

Ok I'm just kidding, actually driver's weight counter balances the rig so he can save on tires. :eek:

:santa:hohoho

Last edited:
Wal-Mart Tire Tech: "I'm sorry sir, our liability policy does not allow us to mount 315/75/16 tires on a Toyota Land Cruiser"
Owner: "We'll see about that..." <rolls one tire in at a time>...

. . . Chicagoland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom