Heard small “clunk” noise then found this... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was pulling in my driveway and I thought I heard something on the left side of the vehicle. I looked under the vehicle but didn’t see anything....but this morning my wife found the attached on our driveway. I drove the vehicle today and didn’t notice any issues...and I crawled under and didn’t notice anything. Anyone have a clue what this is?

51CBA716-84F4-4E6D-8B2F-54108FD0EBE0.jpeg

C365AD33-38BF-4565-AC9E-0879962AF83C.jpeg

No need to gp under, it is the sway bar end bushing.

These things break all the time, changed mine out and both of them broke off.

Oops I’m thinking about the frame mount which is under the AC drip.

I just went and looked on the passenger side and I don’t see anything obvious...it’s dark and I used a flashlight but I didn’t see any issue with the sway bar

thanks all, I got under in day light and confirmed it’s the sway bar end link...it’s actually on the driver side not the passenger. I ordered the parts off of someone’s link here on amazon so I’ll give it a try.

Is it ok to drive just a little bit before I do this? I’m still not home...need to drive it 40 miles to her back.

And does anyone know the size sockets that are needed and any other tools needed? I have a tools spread out everywhere at the moment and I want to make sure I have what I need before I dig in. Thx again!!!

yeah I’ve seen guys do that..wasn’t sure if it was an issue if one side was still intact! Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom