Headunit help (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BamaHeel

Intergalactic Champion
Threads
Ordered a China screen for my 100 which looks like a Tesla screen. Tried to install it today and everything works great except no sound. I ordered the "top model" which was supposed to include a new harness that worked with the 2003 which is the cross over year in the 100 series. I want to avoid splicing wires which was the reason to order the "top model".

So my question is does anyone local have any experience with these or is not a total electrical/wiring dumbass like myself that has any suggestions?

Check the 120 forum I know a lot of the GX guys have had similar issues. I think the fix is to put the nav back in and turn the volume up or something like that.

Got it sorted and now have sound. It's really a pretty cool unit and brings a lot of functionality.

Only thing now is yesterday with no sound my iphone connected via bluetooth and now it won't but I'm guessing I have to adjust a setting I'm missing somewhere.

which unit did you go with? I've been using my tablet on a owl expedition tapedeck mount bluetooth streaming to my BT45 adapter. Basically, just using the stock radio as an amplifier.

Alibaba newest unit - got the "top model" since its supposed to be plug and play for the 2003 crossover year (it's not).

I just ordered from a reputable and long term seller. Didn't see the point of the mark up of buying from a US seller.

It really seems pretty cool - I don't currently know or appreciate 1/4 of what it does yet.

Alibaba newest unit - got the "top model" since its supposed to be plug and play for the 2003 crossover year (it's not).

I just ordered from a reputable and long term seller. Didn't see the point of the mark up of buying from a US seller.

It really seems pretty cool - I don't currently know or appreciate 1/4 of what it does yet.
Got any pics of what it looks like installed?

Got any pics of what it looks like installed?

E0B50F69-C325-48EF-AF8D-3115E887ED4F.jpeg

I had not adjusted the time or a couple other things - the mph on the gps is off - not sure if that is a setting or not.

AC and other controls were all plug and play. Steering wheel controls also worked right out of the box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom