Headliner / Trim Removal Videos? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have seen the paper directions in a different thread, and I have also scoured YouTube for specific trim and headliner related videos. The only video that I could find is from five years ago. A kid is sound deadening his LX, and he jumps straight to the entire interior being ripped out I’m getting a rattle above my headliner, it sounds like the material that Toyota used to adhere the headliner to the roof pillars has dried out and I’m getting a metal rattle. Was planning on pulling headliner down to fix this summer..are there any videos on how to do this out there?

I have seen the paper directions in a different thread, and I have also scoured YouTube for specific trim and headliner related videos. The only video that I could find is from five years ago. A kid is sound deadening his LX, and he jumps straight to the entire interior being ripped out I’m getting a rattle above my headliner, it sounds like the material that Toyota used to adhere the headliner to the roof pillars has dried out and I’m getting a metal rattle. Was planning on pulling headliner down to fix this summer..are there any videos on how to do this out there?

Probably not, but you don't really need it. Just take off all the stuff holding it up (mirrors, panels, handles, ect) and it will start falling down on you. Gravity does most of the work, gotta be careful to not bend and crease it though, that's the only real trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom