Headlights? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Toyota bodyshop can't come up with a passenger side headlight, and so--after waiting months for a front end repair and finally getting to the front of the line, I am balked by a headlight, and the bodyshop, working on an agreement with the insurance company, won't do the work. Anybody know what I should do? 1997 40th ann.

Have the body shop source one from a wrecking yard. In fact I'm sure if you looked at the classifieds here on mud you'd find more then a few trucks being parted out with the headlight you need.

Depo housings. Much better output and pattern than stock.

s-l400.jpg

I installed the DEPO lights and like them quite a bit. I still have my original LX450 lights and grill, but you're probably better off just finding the one headlight rather than swapping both lights and a grill.

you're probably better off just finding the one headlight rather than swapping both lights and a grill.
He said 40th, so I assume he's talking about a Land Cruiser and not an LX. The LC grill works with the Depo headlights, the LX grill doesn't. Unless the 40th got a Lexus grill in addition to the Lexus climate controls (fancy lads).

He said 40th, so I assume he's talking about a Land Cruiser and not an LX. The LC grill works with the Depo headlights, the LX grill doesn't. Unless the 40th got a Lexus grill in addition to the Lexus climate controls (fancy lads).
I assume he was offering his old LX headlights and grill. Which would be criminal to install on a 40th. I, however, have an LX in need of lights...

Blame that grill guard for all that damage. That's why they're called damage multipliers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom