HEADLIGHTS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, I have an FJ100 2000 and I am upgrading the headlights to ones that fit the FJ100 2005. I need to find the in Headlight Bracket Trim Strips that goes below the headlight. Does anyone know what this is called? It's the strip that makes the light smaller. I found this but don't know if I need all of it 3pcs Car Styling Front Bumper Headlight Bracket Trim Strips Fit For Toyota Land Cruiser LC100 2006 2007|Chromium Styling| - AliExpress - https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000012938257.html

Thank you for your help.

You will have to do a bit of digging but go over to Partsouq.com and start digging around the spec sheets based on the year you are getting. This will give you the part number you are looking for then you can cross reference the number to see if it is something to be had locally or you can purchase direct from Partsouq.

You will have to do a bit of digging but go over to Partsouq.com and start digging around the spec sheets based on the year you are getting. This will give you the part number you are looking for then you can cross reference the number to see if it is something to be had locally or you can purchase direct from Partsouq.
Do you know what the part is called? And is the link I added what I am looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom