Headlight washer check valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried looking for this, but want having any luck; most posts I found were very old. My washer fluid just basically dumps onto the ground and I think it's the headlight washer check valve(s). Can someone help me with the part number and maybe where to get new ones?

1993 HDJ81

Thanks for any help!

I tried looking for this, but want having any luck; most posts I found were very old. My washer fluid just basically dumps onto the ground and I think it's the headlight washer check valve(s). Can someone help me with the part number and maybe where to get new ones?

1993 HDJ81

Thanks for any help!
Search through www.partsouq.com

Those are not common in the USA.

That's a lead! Can you confirm the part number is 85031–30020?
No, because I don't have your VIN number, and that's up to you to confirm.

Part numbers can change over time because of revisions, improvements etc. The online parts catalogs like www.partsouq.com and other dealership websites are the places to lookup part numbers. The FSM is of value as it provides systems overview, flowcharts and other details for diagnostic testing, disassembly, reassembly and adjustment procedures.

Okay, so the FSM isn't a complete waste, but I find so many sites where I look up my particular vehicle and get conflicting part numbers. Quite a few times I've offered part numbers only to find they were WAY off, even though I really thought I did my due diligence.

always do a google image search of something like "85031–30020 toyota" and see if it even looks like what you are trying to replace.

Okay, so the FSM isn't a complete waste, but I find so many sites where I look up my particular vehicle and get conflicting part numbers. Quite a few times I've offered part numbers only to find they were WAY off, even though I really thought I did my due diligence.
partsouq.com
Enter your VIN. Part numbers are as accurate as possible. I usually cross reference part numbers with Toyota Parts | Toyota Online Parts | Genuine Toyota Parts | Toyota Parts Online to get the latest revision, availability, and pricing.
The FSM is invaluable. You will understand this once you start looking through it, as it goes into detail about every system and gives you troubleshooting techniques to help track down issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom