Headlight Protectors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Had a bit of a search but didn't find anything

In Australia we could buy plastic headlight protectors as a genuine Toyota accessory
I'm trying to find some for 1998-2005 but I'm having great difficulty. There's still some around for post 2005
Were they ever offered in the US?
Part number I have is PZQ14-60010 and it then had LH or RH after it denoting which side

XPel used to have a heavy film- since discontinued in the US but maybe available in Oz.

Another US based manufacturer has a very good product- it’s similar to the old version XPel used to sell- maybe they ship int’l

XPel used to have a heavy film- since discontinued in the US but maybe available in Oz.

Another US based manufacturer has a very good product- it’s similar to the old version XPel used to sell- maybe they ship int’l

I was going to order some XPEL Ultimate Plus to put on my glass headlights I just ordered. Is that not a good option? Is the weather tech film thicker?

I was going to order some XPEL Ultimate Plus to put on my glass headlights I just ordered. Is that not a good option? Is the weather tech film thicker?
XPel changed their material and it is now substantially thinner- doubt it would protect against a rock hit. The XPel I installed on my cruiser back in 2016 was 5x thicker. The weathertec are thicker than XPel by 3x at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom