Headlamps/Trim and Fog Lamps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I'm getting ready to install my TT hidden winch and wanted to do some other upgrades...

I saw someone here install these headlamps and was wondering if the gurus here know if there's a "matching" fog lamp setup.

Also, a member here was fabricating the headlamp trims in steel and I cannot find the post. Mine are broken.

Bumper.jpg

Last edited:
From most to least important, your upgrades are:

Night view windshield
Night view camera and ECU(s)
Night view projectors and dash switch

Light bars
Low beams
High beams
Fog lights

From most to least important, your upgrades are:

Night view windshield
Night view camera and ECU(s)
Night view projectors and dash switch

Light bars
Low beams
High beams
Fog lights
Had no idea what Night View was... had to look it up. :rofl:

I know it's not trivial... But I'm lazy and the bumper is coming off. Might as well do these. :cool:

Bueler...

I'm still trying to find the fabricator here that make these in metal... My searching skills are not what they used to.

He was also fabricating the metal grill too. I thing he had a gray LX470.

Capture.JPG

I looked at their posts... I don't think it's them.

I don’t recall seeing any posts referencing what you are looking for. That being said I will highjack this bad boy and ask what winch you will be running. I have been considering the TT hidden winch mount for a bit now. I have not made a decision on what winch to go with. I don’t wheel hard, so my needs for a winch are more in the “I’ve made a miscalculation” type territory.

I don’t recall seeing any posts referencing what you are looking for. That being said I will highjack this bad boy and ask what winch you will be running. I have been considering the TT hidden winch mount for a bit now. I have not made a decision on what winch to go with. I don’t wheel hard, so my needs for a winch are more in the “I’ve made a miscalculation” type territory.
Yeah! There's a guy here making these in metal plus the grill... He had a gray LX470.

I got me the Smittybilt 12k... They are on sale at Amazon for $499.

Capture2.JPG

Cheaper than the 10k by $55... I bet they are gettting ready to launch a new model.

Yeah! There's a guy here making these in metal plus the grill... He had a gray LX470.

I got me the Smittybilt 12k... They are on sale at Amazon for $499.

View attachment 2392217

Cheaper than the 10k by $55... I bet they are gettting ready to launch a new model.
That’s seems like a good price. And I guessing you are correct, a new model may be coming out soon. The height doesn’t show it will fit according to the TT website. That may just mean relocating the controller. Do you have a plan in place for that?

That’s seems like a good price. And I guessing you are correct, a new model may be coming out soon. The height doesn’t show it will fit according to the TT website. That may just mean relocating the controller. Do you have a plan in place for that?
Yes. I plan to move it up top. Next to the intake box.

Am I going crazy here... I swear that I've seen the guy build the metal headlamp trims... He had a grill too that was split.

He posted a few months back and I forgot to follow his thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom