Headlamp Washer Tanks Are Here- Giveaway (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

don't be surprised if your valves (85031) are leaking. The last time I worked on my headlight washers all the fluid in the reservoir leaked out from the valves. Partsouq shows them available. I just ordered. We'll see. Lately I order parts that online parts stores show available ...only for them to void the order later because NLA or not in stock.

1643390084368.png

Just ordered mine… anyone know where I can get a new one of these hoses that is next to the bottle and also damaged in my picture? Also a headlight washer pump.

View attachment 2906669
I may have another pump laying around. I'll take look in the shed in a few days when the weather warms up.

Just ordered mine… anyone know where I can get a new one of these hoses that is next to the bottle and also damaged in my picture? Also a headlight washer pump.

View attachment 2906669

Found a spare pump just need to test it. PM me if you are interested.

don't be surprised if your valves (85031) are leaking. The last time I worked on my headlight washers all the fluid in the reservoir leaked out from the valves. Partsouq shows them available. I just ordered. We'll see. Lately I order parts that online parts stores show available ...only for them to void the order later because NLA or not in stock.

View attachment 2907775
I had this issue a few years ago, after hours of searching I did find a valve but I removed the tank for a dual battery setup...

edit: theyre on ebay PN 8503130020

Last edited:
Even tho I don't need one of these as I have a 62 I just want to say very awesome that these are being reproduced. Great work!! Hats off.

I received my tank and got around to installing it in the Fj60 today. It was a perfect fit and went into place without any drama. I’m so glad I got the grommet to the pump as mine disintegrated when I removed the pump from my old tank.

Pro tip: If you’ve never had a working pump, you may not know that the headlamp washer is activated with the windshield washer button but only when the headlamps are on. I went on an unnecessary troubleshooting exercise because I didn’t know. On the positive side, I now know where the washer relay sits, behind the driver side kick panel, below the fuse panel 😊
A69AF066-E26C-4E79-A1D8-CF570DEB14F8.jpeg

I received my tank and got around to installing it in the Fj60 today. It was a perfect fit and went into place without any drama. I’m so glad I got the grommet to the pump as mine disintegrated when I removed the pump from my old tank.

Pro tip: If you’ve never had a working pump, you may not know that the headlamp washer is activated with the windshield washer button but only when the headlamps are on. I went on an unnecessary troubleshooting exercise because I didn’t know. On the positive side, I now know where the washer relay sits, behind the driver side kick panel, below the fuse panel 😊View attachment 2917033

please post lots of the @TRFarmers Tank Installed in your truck like you mention above ?

come on man we all got to see it and see it right Fracking NOW ! .............:D

336_2048x.png

Last edited:
i could be wrong here ?

has ANYONE installed these Unicorns and posted any Photos yet ?

if NOT BRING Them ON ............

DSCN7306_1080x.jpg

Last edited:
who cares about the relay location ? :rolleyes:

please post lots of the @TRFarmers Tank Installed in your truck like you mention above ?

come on man we all got to see it and see it right Fracking NOW ! .............:D

View attachment 2917046
:flipoff2: Hi to you too @ToyotaMatt

It got too dark to take a pic of the installed tank but here’s the tank with pump installed.
59B7D789-CA51-4B69-A96D-92622CD5B5A2.jpeg

Pro tip: If you’ve never had a working pump, you may not know that the headlamp washer is activated with the windshield washer button but only when the headlamps are on. I went on an unnecessary troubleshooting exercise because I didn’t know. On the positive side, I now know where the washer relay sits, behind the driver side kick panel, below the fuse panel 😊View attachment 2917033
Great info! Especially about the relay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom