Headlamp Washer Fluid Bottle- Wanted Dead or Alive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow! There are enough for all of us! :D Will you be selling them directly or are they going out to an existing retailer?
Yes and yes. I'm more of a B2B person, my business partner is more B2C. I've historically sold all my parts B2B. We are standing up the e-commerce section of the website and have a physical presence in Seattle and Los Angeles. The expectation is that our website, SOR, and a Toyota Dealership will be selling stateside. I have a distributor in Europe lined up, Stedman in Japan, but he always laughs at me and tells me the stuff I make is too old. Looking for a distributor in OZ, Africa, and South America.

BTW, I'm hoping to be at the Seattle Cruiserhead Christmas party next week with some samples. I see you are in Seattle.

So, it's been over a month that 2,000 washer tanks have been sitting off the Port of Long Beach waiting to get offload, with no offload date in sight. I'm working with the manufacturer to produce 200 more and air ship them in... I appreciate the patience.

thanks for the update TJ .......

i know what your up agenst

DENSO and ASMO are very very back logged right now

i feel your pain

1639087504378.png

Last edited:
Yes and yes. I'm more of a B2B person, my business partner is more B2C. I've historically sold all my parts B2B. We are standing up the e-commerce section of the website and have a physical presence in Seattle and Los Angeles. The expectation is that our website, SOR, and a Toyota Dealership will be selling stateside. I have a distributor in Europe lined up, Stedman in Japan, but he always laughs at me and tells me the stuff I make is too old. Looking for a distributor in OZ, Africa, and South America.

BTW, I'm hoping to be at the Seattle Cruiserhead Christmas party next week with some samples. I see you are in Seattle.

@Indestructible 47 Maybe you can be the Oz distributor. :)

Nice! Yep I’ll be there. My rig is sporting a mostly-intact original headlamp washer bottle so we can do a live comparison. :)

I'll be at the Christmas Party and my headlight washer reservoir is not intact. Very interested in checking these out.

They've even made the large ships move waaaaaay out, off shore, something like 10 miles, so it doesn't look so bad in pictures of the Harbor.

Clowns.

We'll be here when you get them.

I say we hire a boat out of San Pedro and go get them !

Which one is it ?

View attachment 2860279
You don’t have Brandon on speed dial at this point?

Maybe we need to dress like Toyota factory mechanics and dump the headlight washers in the bay in protest or something? I dunno what the protocol is here…

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom