Headlamp Washer Fluid Bottle- Wanted Dead or Alive (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since we didn't hear back from the OP, I guess there was a weenie in the warp-drive and this didn't happen ?

😿

For what it’s worth, there are thousands of ships sitting off the coast waiting to unload the supplies needed to cast standard plastics. Lack of harbor employees and shipping labor have caused major disruptions across the board. I know my puzzle factory was struggling to get supplies and we used mostly USA made products in our process. I had to do some major sluthing this summer to find some American made alternatives to a few products we needed to keep our output levels at bare minumum. Be patient in these tough times. The fact that a prototype was created is promising. It’s not necessarily OP’s fault for this “falling through”... we’ve all had major disruptions in our daily lives.

For what it’s worth, there are thousands of ships sitting off the coast waiting to unload the supplies needed to cast standard plastics. Lack of harbor employees and shipping labor have caused major disruptions across the board. I know my puzzle factory was struggling to get supplies and we used mostly USA made products in our process. I had to do some major sluthing this summer to find some American made alternatives to a few products we needed to keep our output levels at bare minumum. Be patient in these tough times. The fact that a prototype was created is promising. It’s not necessarily OP’s fault for this “falling through”... we’ve all had major disruptions in our daily lives.
Which would all be fine, except the OP hasn't been on the site since Sept 20th. It's a long time to go quiet when you're in the middle of some product development and starting/trying to generate some interest.

A simple check-in and status update would go a long way to give peeps the reassurance that you're legit.

Which would all be fine, except the OP hasn't been on the site since Sept 20th. It's a long time to go quiet when you're in the middle of some product development and starting/trying to generate some interest.

A simple check-in and status update would go a long way to give peeps the reassurance that you're legit.
Yeah people are having a rough go at it right now and we don’t always know what’s happening in people’s personal lives. I’ve found myself homeless and jobless currently living out of my truck. He’s trying to make an obsolete part that was a luxury item on an obsolete truck. This country is about to default on its debt in two weeks. Let’s keep perspective here.

All good points. I hope it gets done either way.

All good points. I hope it gets done either way.
As do I. I’m in for a unit if it does come through, but I’m not going to get my hopes up. There are way bigger things to worry about than keeping my headlights clean without having to get out of the truck. Heck, has anyone noticed the lack of insects on their windshields lately? Bigger issues are afoot.

Heck, has anyone noticed the lack of insects on their windshields lately? Bigger issues are afoot.

Yes, off topic maybe, but I was noticing all through ZERO Orb weaver spiders in Los Angeles. Hot August is usually their bloom Month and their eye-level webs are usually everywhere (during August) and it's all one can do to avoid getting a spider up your nose... This year, absolutely nothing ... I kept worrying it was a sign the big ONE (quake) is coming...

Yes, off topic maybe, but I was noticing all through ZERO Orb weaver spiders in Los Angeles. Hot August is usually their bloom Month and their eye-level webs are usually everywhere (during August) and it's all one can do to avoid getting a spider up your nose... This year, absolutely nothing ... I kept worrying it was a sign the big ONE (quake) is coming...
Yep it’s easy to get distracted by cool things like a reproduction washer bottle. But when you notice a dozen bees and wasps dying on the ground daily and every tree along the creeks in the mountains are sick, and I mean every one of them, things start to fall into perspective. We’re lucky we still have gasoline to put in these trucks right now. OP hasn’t been on the site in 17 days. That’s really not that much time all things considering. It takes me 12 weeks to make a drum kit from scratch and I rarely talk to my client during that time for many reasons. When you have the product ready you have it ready. If something falls through it falls through. Making things that don’t exist isn’t easy and it’s even tougher when you can’t get supplies.

Maybe I missed something on this thread but I don’t think he’s made off with everyone’s money or anything. From what I understand he’s making this happen on his own. Which is very cool.

Certainly a headlight washer bottle is pretty low on the priority list compared to climate change and natural disasters, though I'm not sure how they compare.

Either way, I'm not trying to write the guy off, or suggest he's done anything lame like taking peoples' money. Here's hoping he's able to pull this together and supply a part that a lot of people would like to have. We're all here trying to keep these trucks running for a while longer, and if we can do that with clean headlights - even better!

I’d say it looks like he had the tooling made and produced some good examples. Guessing he’s got life in the way syndrome.

I’d say it looks like he had the tooling made and produced some good examples. Guessing he’s got life in the way syndrome.

my vote and 2 cents is :

i hope he is OK and nothing bad happend like covid crap ?

2nd i know how long it takes from my experience to pull off a PIPE DREAM

time time time like huge amounts ..........

i gonna get his back HERE because he is NOT here to do it him self ....... @TRFarmers indeed MY EQUAL doing this project , i am totally impressed and indeed inspired by what yes little we have seen

Please don't get hostile or GET SNARKY about this ...............

past our current moaning , me included .........

it's ok so far to be clear we all want the same this for him to succeed ./.............right !!! :)

that person wil be reminded by me here publicly in open forum only , there words are too much ....

i have been the victim of some bizarre crap here on mud in the past long ago and i will not stand for another VISIONARY ARTIST to ever experience what i went thru several years ago expressing my creative potential as just started to spread my wings to become whatever i am becoming now ....

i earned my EAGLE SCOUT rank at age 17 , and i feel strong about helping people i my unique and caring way that i do ............

my street art nippondenso and ASMO bottle in place banner was only meant to encourage and inspire him in every way only

i know im unique about how i approach life , buy im having a hell of a good time making #HIT happen folks need , its great i love my day job !

i say give him space , but lets continue to E
NCOURGE him to succeed here in this thread

maybe this will help speed things up ?

i am very serious about a 20pc pre order

i plan a KIT FORM package

-

however ......................

i feel TOP SECERT SKUNK WORKS Protocol and TRADE CRAFT RESPECT and indeed Kindred Spirt rules apply here 100% SOLID

i will wait and hope this UNICORN IN BORN here soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i SUPPORT HIM and HIS endeavors here , however i don't know him in any way outside this thread to be honest .........

i wish him good TEQ vibes and when its ready it is !

if nothing ever comes of it again ?

it indeed will be a huge and tragic LOSS for all of the vintage Toyota community and i will b more SAD then most of you can possible imagine ..

i will explain why in a later post

you all in for a Easter egg moment , and im ready to defy Teq LOGIC openly here today

it directly relates to his washer bottle ....

it will help him sell more too

stand by gotta pack orders now

please check back later Friday for my 411

kindly matt 😇

DSCN9587 - Copy.JPG

(1.1) - Copy.png

Last edited:
Plenty of bugs and spiders here in coastal North Carolina
But fewer than there were 20 years ago. Haven’t seen a southern fire fly in at least a decade. But I digress. There’s still plenty of mud out there to gum up your headlights!

Bugs ain't vegan, they have a face.

So, it's been over a month that 2,000 washer tanks have been sitting off the Port of Long Beach waiting to get offload, with no offload date in sight. I'm working with the manufacturer to produce 200 more and air ship them in... I appreciate the patience.
Wow! There are enough for all of us! :D Will you be selling them directly or are they going out to an existing retailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom