Headlamp Washer Fluid Bottle- Wanted Dead or Alive (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRFarmers

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.therustfarmers.com
As stated I am in need of three Headlamp washer bottles, preferable in working order, but small cracks are okay.

I'm going to remake them. If you send me one or three, I will return the favor with a new one for everyone you send me. Please be patient as it will take up to 6-9 months.

I need them in reasonable decent shape, i.e. 50% of it can't be missing. But if it has a crack or a whole the size of a quarter, I can use it.

I will cover the cost of shipping from your local FedEx location.

Are you building a rotomold die?

Are you planning to 3D scan an existing bottle and convert the point cloud to a solid model to build the tooling?

Are you planning to 3D scan an existing bottle and convert the point cloud to a solid model to build the tooling?
Yes. I have a brand new one. Still in the Toyota bag. However, I'd like to see the initial failure point, conduct an RCA, and determine a corrective action. My data set of three will help with the RCA.

I think the RCA is going to point to age and plastic embrittlement. They live in a violent environment. Get covered in all sorts of stuff. Hot and cold. Etc. they last a long time but 35 year old plastic just gets tired.

As stated I am in need of three Headlamp washer bottles, preferable in working order, but small cracks are okay.

I'm going to remake them. If you send me one or three, I will return the favor with a new one for everyone you send me. Please be patient as it will take up to 6-9 months.

I need them in reasonable decent shape, i.e. 50% of it can't be missing. But if it has a crack or a whole the size of a quarter, I can use it.

i have ALL 3 needed headlamp washers bottles

all 3 are intact , no cracks , and A- condition

i have working pumps too

PM me please

in fact , i have everything needed in this parts diagram related too

1619883962601.png

Last edited:
Here is a shot of mine, the black paint is just to cover the repairs i made to it. Let me know if this is one you are interested in.

20210427_163821.jpg

20210427_163827.jpg

I got 1-3 in various stages of life... will ship them

just say when and where

@TRFarmers I need to check my garage. Pretty sure I have two that would be perfect for your uses.

This is awesome! I was wondering if you were going to post progress of the project. Looking good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom