Heading to Drumheller (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.lentelconstruction.com
Am pulling a trailer from Vancouver to Drumheller, Alberta on Sunday. Crossing my fingers everything holds together. Look for a white 94 80 series pulling a 17' Escape trailer on the side of the road and that will be me (having some worrying grinding and vibration on deceleration :-(

Wondering if you Alberta folk have any suggestions of where to do a little wheeling around Drumheller area.

Thank you

Nice I’ll be there next Friday or Saturday. I too have a Whine coming from rear end on my Astro AWD . Towing trailer also. Heading out to Saskatchewan. I hope I make it as well just changed rear diff oil today and checked a few things no leaks whatsoever and pinion is tight . Scarey. I’ll be nervous also. No stereo on because I’ll be listening to the rear end whining the whole way.

I’m not sure how much 4x4ing you can do out there, but if you need anything, let’s us know

Friday we will be heading to dinosaur provincial park . You may pass me .

Nice I’ll be there next Friday or Saturday. I too have a Whine coming from rear end on my Astro AWD . Towing trailer also. Heading out to Saskatchewan. I hope I make it as well just changed rear diff oil today and checked a few things no leaks whatsoever and pinion is tight . Scarey. I’ll be nervous also. No stereo on because I’ll be listening to the rear end whining the whole way.

Made it to Drumheller. The growling on deceleration was far less with the trailer in tow . Not sure why .

I’m not sure how much 4x4ing you can do out there, but if you need anything, let’s us know

I've looked on maps, looked around, lots of gravel roads you can drive on and explore, lots of land that looks untamed is privately owned.
The best I came up with was following some of the gravel roads around the area into the sight seeing spots, nothing technical, just leisurely.

If you find something or if anyone else has a tip in the area, let me know as I'd like to take a look.

Glad you made it , we will be in drumheller tomorrow,Friday afternoon.

You have to stop at Dinosaur Provincial Park. It's amazing .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom