Headed to Ouachita National Forest tomorrow morning (Monday @ 930).. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

M0untaineer

Montani Semper Liberi
Threads
Hey fellas- headed to Ouachita tomorrow morning -will be there around 930 if anyone is interested...

Thanks Mark...hopefully can get out there with you guys sometime soon...

Looks like a good time.

Thanks for posting Preston...good time...next time maybe we can hit up Hot Springs ORV...

Dang I wish I could've made it. What area were you exploring?

Sweet! Looks like a good trip. Your new ride looks right at home. :) And Preston got the red truck dirty?!?! :D

Yeah if you would post up a few days in advance.

He did post up on Thursday asking if anyone was interested in a day trip...

But, in defense of Bomar, and no offense to Eli, but the post about an actual plan didn't happen till late Sunday night. I didn't happen to see the game plan till way too late... I was bummed, cause I would have liked to have gone.

I know how hard it is to plan stuff, and I know things happen at the last minute, happens all the time... Let's just all try and do a better job of keeping each other posted about stuff... If we need to have a club roster or something with phone numbers so we can text/call, that would be great too...

$.02

It's all good Lance...I know it was kinda late for the posting, but nobody seemed like they wanted to head out Labor Day Weekend when I posted earlier, so I figured, "Hey I'll just go ahead and post something and see if anyone might have had a change of heart." I would have definitely liked to have some more company out there-definitely makes it more fun...

I'm gonna try and make it guys...I've got to shift around my work schedule with another guy to make it happen...

Cole- We've got enough Conway guys now that I think we could actually get 5-6 folks together for a quick Superlift run

And Preston got the red truck dirty?!?! :D

Yep! I'll spare you the excuses and just say this was the first off road trip after owning it about a year. Hope to get out more, especially when it cools down.

Cole- We've got enough Conway guys now that I think we could actually get 5-6 folks together for a quick Superlift run

Depending on timing and difficulty of the trails, I'd try to make it. With deer season approaching at the end of this month, most of my weekends will be tied up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom