Head count for Uwharrie on the 12th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oldenorthstatecruisers.com
Just want to get a head count for those that are going to be able to make a trail ride in Uwharrie on the 12th, next sunday. We can meet at the outpost in the morning and introduce one another then hit the trails.

Greg

What are the trails like there? My 62 is stock with BFG's on the rear only. I am interested, but do not want to get over our limit or hold folks back. Thanks

Mike E
Raleigh, NC

I am planning on going down on the 11th. We'll probably wheel all day Saturday, camp Saturday night, and wheel Sunday morning. I'll have my FJ40, and there will be a 4Runner, a Samurai, and possibly 1 or 2 more 40s with us. We're going to try to be at the Outpost by 9:00 am Saturday morning.

R.K.

R.K. I might be able to make it up on saturday but mostl likely it is going to be sunday. The trails there can be for stock to heavily modified, though my 2 cents says that this is not really much compared to tellico. Its a fun trail ride with some challenges if you make it. I have wheeled a stock FJ8o there as well as a stock FJ62. For those of you planning to head up on sunday, i am thinking of meeting at the outpost on 109 at 10:30.

Southern, what time are you planning on leaving Raleigh Sunday morning? If possible, maybe we could caravan down.

Up on the north side myself, near millbrooke hs.

Mike

So is everyone planning on wheeling the 11th or 12th?

I'd like to wheel Saturday. If we could get a head count and a time to meet at the outpost that'll be great.

My wife would prefer Sat, but am willing to go either day. Any idea of what trails we are planning to run, it will tell me which one to bring.

There isn't a trail out there that can't be run in a stock 80 without lockers. Might have to bypass a few spots and take the spare tire out from below, but with careful driving........oh, bring the buggy for the fun of it.

I'd plan on saturday, leaving sunday to fix stuff.

Hey guys,
I am an infrequent IH8MUD lurker at best, but just happened upon this thread. If I can swing it I would like to join you guys at Uwharrie on Sat. or Sun. I like Uwharrie but the last time I went there, about a month ago, I got no love from the Jeep crowd. It would be nice to have some cruisers to ride with. It shouldn't be to hard to find you guys. There was exactly zero cruisers the last time I went.
If I miss the morning meeting at the outpost I have a white '91 FJ80 not lifted with black rims. Which trail would I most likely find you on? If you will be there all weekend my guess would be any of them.
Have a great week and I hope to meet some of you this weekend.

Brad

Sunday is going to be the day. Plan on meeting at the oupost at 10am. Anyone that this is a problem for please let me know. I know some guys are planning on heading up Saturday, hopefully we can get everyone together to meet one another and make some plans for the next meeting/outing. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom