head count for dec 4 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Heres one I took after we drug it back to the shop...poor Bloo. :crybaby:

17821180_1X.JPG

Yeah, that's a shame about the truck.
jon, thanks for hosting a great time. P.S. did anybody pick up my roof racks? I left them near Lance's trailer and somehow forgot to pick them up on the way out. It might have been the no lights nightime tag racing out of the woods that distracted me.

That is SO not cool... :censor:

The last thing I needed to do today was drive to the shop and peer inside the garage door window to see if my truck was still in the service bay. Not that I would actually do that... :flipoff2:

Yeah, that's a shame about the truck.
jon, thanks for hosting a great time. P.S. did anybody pick up my roof racks? I left them near Lance's trailer and somehow forgot to pick them up on the way out. It might have been the no lights nightime tag racing out of the woods that distracted me.

Yeah, Kenny and I found them when we loaded up last night. I think he brought them up to John's house. He should be home in a couple hours, I'm sure he'll post up where he put them.

Lance

John, Any chance we can get some video of the time trials? I would like to see my slow run up the v-notch. If you can not post here you can send them to me at my email.

Thanks,
Rob

Im glad I didn't go then. Too much mud to clean up and besides i would have been way out of place with the nissian's and speaking english. What was on the menu again BBQ goat? :p

Yes, that and roasted turnips, borscht, and vodka.

Okay, thanks. I'll pick them up next time I'm in the neighborhood.

Sheesh, looks like you guys had a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom