HDJ81V 1HD-FT Wiring Diagram (24V) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I apologize if this has been asked before, but I can't find the answer.

I am looking for a wiring diagram for an HDJ81V. I have a Toyota Land Cruiser 1996 wiring diagram, but it's only for North American models, doesn't cover 1HD-FT, dual batteries, 24V starter system. Plus, and thus may be wrong, I understood that the FJ80 model was ground switched, while the HDJ81 is hot-switched.

Soo...anyone has a leading on the EWD I need? If not the whole EWD, at least the portion that covers headlights and other accessory wiring?

EWD in this manual should include 24 volt starter system

Thanks! I have this one. I also found EWD272F, which is the 1996 publication that covers HDJ80.

What I still can't find is the EWD that covers HDJ81 and, specifically, the headlights circuit with the "auto" lights feature.

Try searching in the "RESOURCES" section via drop down menu at top left of screen.

Not sure you'll find it though. I previously had a hdj81, vast majority of stuff is covered by the Aussie hdj80 FSM which is the one above

There are basically three sets of FSM material. You've got the US manuals, all of which are now available:
You've got the FSM material covering non-US "overseas" models, so Europe, Australia, GCC, Africa, etc, which I have all of and am planning to scan:
Then you've got the Japanese domestic FSM material. Which is in Japanese. And unavailable in any digital form to my knowledge:

Usually the non-US FSM material is your best bet for Japanese domestic models like the HDJ81. I've never owned a Japanese model, so I can't vouch for how many differences you'll encounter, but I suspect it's limited to a few bells and whistles, like the folding side mirrors.

You've got the FSM material covering non-US "overseas" models, so Europe, Australia, GCC, Africa, etc, which I have all of and am planning to scan:
I've now found a few of the non-US manuals you have listed on that page.

The one thing I have not found in any manual is a wiring diagram with the auto headlights feature. This may be one of those Japanese bills and whistles. Alas.

The one thing I have not found in any manual is a wiring diagram with the auto headlights feature. This may be one of those Japanese bills and whistles. Alas.
Any luck finding the wiring diagrams for your

any luck finding an ewd for the HDJ81? I’m looking for my 1995

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom