HDJ81 Interior Stickers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey All,

So im missing a few stickers/decals/warnings inside my car, I wouldn't mind if they were pulled early in the cars life but it appears its something that happened much later on due to some discoloration from different lengths of sun exposure.

Does anyone reproduce these? or is there a gallery that includes each one. The main ones bothering me are the door panel one and the center console fridge one, any help would be greatly appreciated.

In the parts lookup, once you've added your VIN/frame #, go to body-caution plate, it might be tough to figure out which are the ones you're after even with the pics. If you post pics of the areas you're looking for I can take pics of mine, I've got most of the factory stickers still in place.

Hey @IanB I was going to DM you but figure someone somewhere may want this information one day.

Need to see what was on the console fridge and door panel

IMG_6090.JPG

IMG_6091.JPG

I've got the door panel one in mine for sure, I'll try and snap a pic tonight for you.

IMG_4352.JPG
IMG_4353.JPG

I don't have the center console or shifter console stickers anymore. I may have some pics of my '91 though that I think might have still had them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom