For Sale HDJ81 Factory Bumper and AISIN Winch w/ remote - Texas (US) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 1991 Land Cruiser HDJ81 (RHD, Japanese Domestic Market) FACTORY Toyota bumper and AISIN FACTORY electric winch (12v) for sale as a packaged deal. I am asking $900 for everything, plus shipping cost, in the U.S. only!

It includes the HDJ81 factory bumper, factory electric winch bumper cover (hard plastic), original AISIN AI-1000 electric winch (12v), roller fairlead, winch steel cable, winch hook, winch mounting plates for HDJ81, factory winch remote, factory winch pouch, the magnetic solenoid switch, and the two pull hooks originally on the vehicle. Pretty much everything that would be found on a factory HDJ81 electric winch installation, plus the bumper to fit! The vehicle had about 135,000 kms on it when I removed the bumper and winch. I bought it with 133,000 kms, so taking off the bumper and winch was one of the first things I did.

**I am only selling these items together, as a package deal, and will NOT split them up individually.**

Please note: I have never tested the winch to know whether it works or not. More than likely it works just fine as there were no modifications done to the installation and all factory items were present and in decent shape given the age. The fact that I have not tested the winch is factored into the price I am asking.

Below are some photos of the winch and bumper. There are only two issues with the bumper/winch: 1) the rubber insulator in the winch remote connector port is tweaked (see second to last photo for what this looks like). The tweaked rubber insulator prevents the winch remote from being plugged in more than about 1/4 inch, and 2) one of the bolted connections on the bumper sheared off where the "rookie stick" (i.e. the metal stick that Toyota sells to identify where your far front end is located) attaches to the bumper itself. I have included a photo of this as well in the very last photo. I think it would be an easy fix for someone.

PM me if you are interested. I am in central Texas (United States) and if you want to save on shipping I am more than happy if you want to come pick it up in person. I have packaged everything for shipment via Greyhound Package Express, so I have removed the steel winch cable and front mounting plate for shipment.

Last edited:
Good deal ,I wish I still had an 80 series to put it on.

Glws

Joe

Lowered the package price to $900, plus shipping!

New price...asking $800 plus shipping! Looking to get this winch, bumper, and all the accoutrements out to a good home!!

Now asking $750 plus shipping. Depending on where you're located, shipping by Greyhound Package Express can vary from $150 to $280. Priced to sell!!

Looking to sell! Asking $750 plus shipping via Greyhound Package Express...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom