HDC T-shirts and Hoodies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jstncse

Crawling over something
Threads
Well it's been a year since I got the new design and figured it was time to put this to bed.

For the first run we are going to keep it simple. The t-shirt choice will be Light Olive and Espresso next level brand t-shirts, color of ink to be determined. tan and cedar with dark printing on "very important tee" brand shirts . Per the printer, the tshirts run true to size but they are 100% cotton so some shrinkage should be expected.
We will also have a ladies T's in a limited run so if you want those please speak up soon.

Hoodies need to be preordered. and I am thinking the green that was posted on the t-shirt thread. I'll get some pictures up tomorrow.

Preordered hoodie $25 ea.

one free t-shirt with this years dues and $12 for each additional shirt. the Ladies shirts cost a dollar more but for members we will keep everything at $12.

Time is of the essence if we are going to have these by Cruise Moab and the hoodies are part of the primary run so speak up soon.

Steel Blue Hoodie
PC78H_steelblue_flat_front.jpg

mn1_30_499.jpg

mn1_30_502.jpg

Last edited:
Put me down for a hoodie. Paypal sent.

Also, make sure when you pay you put a note that the payment is for a hoodie or t-shirt. Ya, we could probably figure it out, but it's easier if you tell us.

Last edited:
I'd like the dues T-shirt in XL, but don't need anything past that. Thanks for doing this guys!

Last edited:
Sorry to be "that guy"... how much are the dues and what's the paypal address again?
I'll do a hoody and two Espresso shirts... all men's large
Thanks for doing this T!

Last edited:
Don't forget to add sizes to the hoodie requests. T-shirts will be estimated but the hoodies need to be accounted for

Dues, T-Shirt and Hoody money sent

Sigh we can be "that guy" together...

Both in large...added to comment in PP payment

Edit:
Tshirt in Olive

Last edited:
I have updated the original post to reflect color changes. Cedar is not available so we have gone with Espresso and Light Olive. We are going with Steel Blue on the hoodie so if anybody wants out based on that let us know.

Planning on ordering Tuesday morning 4/12/2016

I will be "that guy" with you guys.
$20 Membership (Large Espresso T-shirt)
$25 Large Hoodie
Thanks!

thanks for reminding me about dues! a XL olive w/ membership. thx!

Med Hoody -$25
Dues Tshirt - Espresso
crap, what size for Jessica? Let's go for a Med $12 Light Olive. This is a dangerous territory.....

Last edited:
I would like my dues T-shirt in Large and light olive.

I paid my dues a month or two ago.

Thanks for setting this up!

Dues shirt: large Olive (I'm sure I paid dues in Jan- but I'll confirm)
Ladies: small Olive $12
Ladies: med Olive $12

$24 to PayPal. Woo-hoo and thanks!
Edit: dues paid in Jan. PayPal changed the mobile phone gui, so I'm not certain that I paid as friends/gift. If not, let me know. Thanks!

Last edited:
If I remember correctly we took a bunch of our t-shirts to a Cruise Moab a few years ago to sell. I think they sold well.

Last edited:
I'm hoping our VP and director of sales will get the opportunity to find out at this years Cruise Moab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom