Hazard Lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, so I've got a power wire that is marked hazard lights, I tried to connect it to a standard push pull switch and grounded it but nothing happens when I pull the switch. In the wiring diagram there are alot of wires going into the switch, what wires do I need to hook up and is there a special switch or can i use a standard SPST rocker switch. Thanks guys for all the help.

You need a hazard switch, I'll send you one for the postage, if you want.
Ed Long
email me direct

Thanks degnol but I already have my old hazard warning switch. I am rewiring my FJ40 using a wiring harness from JTOutfitters and there is a supplied power wire that is marked hazard lights. Since that doesn't work I don't know what wires to run where. There is a flasher installed on the fuseblock so I know that's taken care of but I cannot find out what wires to run to the hazard light in addition to a standard ground and the supplied power wire. But, couldn't I run all the wires to a spliceblock and then run one power wire from the splice block to a SPST rocker switch, and of course ground the swtich??? Thanks again guys for all the help I don't know what I would do without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom