Haynes Repair Manual For 100 and 105 Series Land Cruiser (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello, Has anyone tried using Haynes repair manual for 100 and 105 series land cruiser? I wonder if it covers 2uz and 1HZ engines?
I am interested in buying it because the price isn't ridiculously expensive and plus from the book cover it looks like this will cover all engines that comes in 100 series.
s-l500.jpg

Hello, Has anyone tried using Haynes repair manual for 100 and 105 series land cruiser? I wonder if it covers 2uz and 1HZ engines?
I am interested in buying it because the price isn't ridiculously expensive and plus from the book cover it looks like this will cover all engines that comes in 100 series.
View attachment 3173352

Unless you want hardcopy, go to

This is Toyota Factory Service Manual, covers all LC100 and LC105 models and years, all engines.

Unless you want hardcopy, go to

This is Toyota Factory Service Manual, covers all LC100 and LC105 models and years, all engines.
It’s a paper copy available on eBay under 100 USD.

Recently I had access to TIS website for 4 days and I found that free digital manual that you shared the link of, is missing few details while working on engine. But at least it’s free though.

If you keep an eye on eBay they will come up. I got my set for $80.

Are those for sale or is that for your personal use?
Oh never mind that your personal collection.
I will give a try to Haynes.
I tried Haynes/Chilton manuals back in the late 70s, and found them to be rather simple/useless. Once I discovered factory service manuals, in the early to mid 80s, I learned that there was no substitute…

I tried Haynes/Chilton manuals back in the late 70s, and found them to be rather simple/useless. Once I discovered factory service manuals, in the early to mid 80s, I learned that there was no substitute…
I just watched a review of Haynes on Youtube and I don't like it's layout. What I like about original Toyota manuals is that they have exploded diagram of parts, nuts and bolts that makes it more easy for DIYRS to disassemble and assemble.

Opinion: it's nice to have another source (assuming have the FSM) to consult if there is confusion on a subject, as there often is in my world. Pulse, it is a one volume source and easy to carry in rig for quick field reference. I'm betting it would get you home where you can consult FSM/web/etc.

Also, consider flinding digital FSM and load on unused smart phone (I have a dated one dedicated to off-road junk...er stuff).

NB: probably gets me in more trouble than if I was totally flying blind:)

Last edited:
I got the Haynes. It is utterly useless, or worse, because in some cases it is actually all wrong. There are a few useful pages of course, but not when you compare it to the FSM, or even this forum. The LC100 Haynes book is a waste of time and money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom