Haven House Donation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Texican

s-Moderator
Threads
Guys let me go over plans for this Sat....I want to aim at doing the
presentation of our donation @ 10 AM - 11 AM depending upon
consensus........after my Mom has invited all to her house for lunch, and we
can go do some mild wheeling or go to the farm or the River, last year I
took John Winstead and kids around to several friends and kinfolk and the
kids got to see and pet a variety of animals........and play at the farm,
got dirty and just had a blast..........I need an aproximate head count for
the lunch, nothing set in stone, but just a ballpark figure...........

Butch

Werners (5) will be there for presentation and lunch. I talked to Nolen about a few odd pig parts...he says he has a stash at the farm. Any way I can work this into the trip?

We raised $2100 for Haven house, our LSLC Charity and $1350 with a White Elephant auction to replenish the club kitty and get us ready for the Roundup!

I know very well how sick everyone is of me bragging on my LSLC family.........so quit reading now.....
Our goal was $1600, so whe Nolen came over during the auction to give me the figures I almost fell out of the truck....I figured we would hit the goal, tommorrow or Sat morning, but had no idea we would blow by it tonite....
Green Country Cruisers and LSLC go way back, from Deano Kothe and I cruising around Bonham one evening in Yeller, talking about how cool it would be to have a Land Cruiser club, at that time there was none in Texas or Oklahoma, a couple of years later, GCC & LSLC were both granted TLCA charter the same time, we had our first organized trail run with them, and tonite they gave us a check for $200 towards the Charity.
A finer bunch of guys I've never seen...
Butch

After we presented the check (Butch can let you in on the new total), the Bakers treated members to brisket and chili (good googly-moogly, that chili was hot...excellent, but HOT).

Good time for my family...those folks at Haven House are doing good by the less fortunate.

-Garth

Last edited:
HEY
!!!!!!!!!!$2670!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff2:

Texican said:
HEY
!!!!!!!!!!$2670!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flipoff2:

That's great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back