Have you seen this? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looks great Aaron! A whole day of winching, wow.....

Hadn't seen it, thanks for sharing!

When was that trip? Don't remember when the club went to Ernest Lake, because I wasn't there.

Hadn't seen it, thanks for sharing!

When was that trip? Don't remember when the club went to Ernest Lake, because I wasn't there.

July Long Weekend was Earnst. We got back monday afternoon and left tuesday morning for up north

BTW, I think that blue 40 was the one that was for sale out in a pasture near 108 a few months earlier.

same colour, but this Bj40 or 42 looks like the plow truck infront of the motel just north of Prince George. I've stopped in twice, once in the summer, the guy told me he uses it to plow the snow at his hotel and gas station, then the next year when the truck was buried in snow, he said the voltage regulator is busted, but he doesn't want to sell it and he had 6 people ask him just that weekend alone. if it is still there next winter under the snow, I will buy the guy a voltage regulator, and tell him he better get his ass in gear cause I don't want to see that thing rot away.

Yup, in front of the motel, what a waste. I would have liked to run into you , I quess you will be doing the May Long weekend Deny?

Yeah work was crazy for me last summer, this year looks better, so I am 99% in on the may long right now.
Cheers,
Deny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom