Have you seen this vehicle in or around Glacier National Park (1984 Chevy Blazer CUCV M1009 OD green, no trailer) Flathead Sheriff case# 202135402 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

imgur.com - https://imgur.com/a/auIPNMR

imgur.com - https://imgur.com/a/tfNkn63

Description: Jonathan Anderson, 37, approx. 5'8" 200 lbs, brown hair, slightly lighter beard, hazel eyes, nice teeth, no tattoos or piercings, appears healthy. His dog's name is Poopers, she is a small black pit bull mix with a white chest and some white sox. They are inseparable.

If you have seen this vehicle in the Glacier National Park, we (his parents, brother, friends) are realizing he is probably lost or vehicle broken down (it's always breaking down) or maybe injured. We last heard from him on the 13th. We think he was last in the area of GNP, near a tourist area. He has a small black pitbull mix dog that travels with him. His birthday was the 22nd and we've not heard a reply to any of our attempted communications. This is his vehicle. It is a 1984 military Chevy Blazer painted OD green. Please contact Flathead County Sheriff (case # 202135402) if you have seen the vehicle in the area including when and where. Thank you.

I sure hope this turns out well.
there are lots of areas with no cell service up here.

can the park service look in parking lots for the rig?
can they put up fliers?

I sure hope this turns out well.
there are lots of areas with no cell service up here.

can the park service look in parking lots for the rig?
can they put up fliers?
The Park Service and Flathead Sheriff did what they could up until late yesterday afternoon when it was finally discovered that the last ping on Jonathan's phone was in Lemhi County, ID near Salmon. So, back to square one, starting over with Lemhi Sheriff Office. By the way, the contact information regarding his case is Deputy Seargent Bennet (208) 756-8980. If you or anyone you know sees the vehicle, Jon, or the dog please call that number and report it. Ridiculous longshot, I know, being in an entirely different state now, but that's all we've got. I realize that I will have to adjust all social media posts to reflect the newly discovered fact of location. Thank you for your reply.

The Park Service and Flathead Sheriff did what they could up until late yesterday afternoon when it was finally discovered that the last ping on Jonathan's phone was in Lemhi County, ID near Salmon. So, back to square one, starting over with Lemhi Sheriff Office. By the way, the contact information regarding his case is Deputy Seargent Bennet (208) 756-8980. If you or anyone you know sees the vehicle, Jon, or the dog please call that number and report it. Ridiculous longshot, I know, being in an entirely different state now, but that's all we've got. I realize that I will have to adjust all social media posts to reflect the newly discovered fact of location. Thank you for your reply.

good luck, hope this ends well
Salmon has limited cell service areas also.

I saw a report this morning that a body of a Texas man was found in or near Grand Teton park.
no name was given.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom