Have any of you been trail riding in this area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, whats your question??

Actually I came upon the trail maps after searching info about the Arkansas Trail. Just wondering what it's like. Some sort of "review".

After I received confirmation from my question of the week last week {below}, I thought I would take a shot at a new quesiton. My bad.

A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood."

The amount of wood that woodchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual woodchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a woodchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of dirt in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a woodchuck could chuck wood, he would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.
Some say it depends on three factors:
The woodchuck's desire to chuck said wood.
The woodchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned wood.
The woodchuck's ability to chuck the wood when it is a woodchuck

What you see on the map is all atv motorcycle trails. Two camp grounds. Very crowded on the weekends. Some harry trails. Been around a long time. Just to the east are some truck trails that we do for fun a couple times a year. Usually on snow days. YOu can find some pic if you look around our clubhouse. NOthing very hard in normal weather. No lockers needed. Still can make for a fun night run or a saturday training day. NOt worth the trip if you live more than half an hour away.

You want to stay on the East side of Hwy H. Don't let the atv trails tempt you. Much too small. There's more to those trails than the average dirt road but nothing worth driving like what what said above.

A little farther south west is Cassville area trails. Also public land with 4x4 trails that are better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom