For Sale Have a 1977 fj40, many interior parts also engine/trans/suspension, Endicott ny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

New hinge rubber...15.00 plus shipping to lower 48
60685975641--B57C28F5-D855-4081-B033-C3794DB56B4E.jpg

60685975641--B57C28F5-D855-4081-B033-C3794DB56B4E.jpg

You answered and said your fenders were bad. I am looking for basically the inner fenders up t the edge of the outer edge of the apron. I am going to cut the fender off but need the inner parts to hold everything in place.

Those fenders look like they ,ay be perfect for my project after looking closer at the pics. Shoot me a pm and lets talk,

I need a single air cleaner fastener (clip assembly). If you are able to provide one, please PM. Thank you! -C

I am looking for a set of front fenders. Planning to cut them up so condition can be rough. Any chance yours are in ok shape and possibly for sale? Goebs
I am looking for a set of front fenders. Planning to cut them up so condition can be rough. Any chance yours are in ok shape and possibly for sale? Goebs

Last edited:
@JDNs78FJ40 I just wanted to point out that I've had first dibs on the bellhousing unit/inspection cover since March 6th. In case I pass up on it, you'll be next in line. I don't believe anyone else has asked about it on this thread.
all yours. Found mine in my pile from the powder coater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom