For Sale Have a 1977 fj40, many interior parts also engine/trans/suspension, Endicott ny (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the bellhousing+inspection cover, front and rear drive shafts please. Thanks:cheers:
We can seem to find the correct wrench size to take off the lower bell housing. 16mm too small 17mm too big. 5/8sae didn’t work either. Do you know?

The engine valve cover is not off yet. I am helping a friend and is still available as far as I know. the splash guard is available. picture attached. As you can see, it has seen better days. If you can use it, please make a reasonable offer.

I honestly can't remember what condition the fan shroud is in. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

60736355596--654F7E24-7714-41C7-B53A-132BBE88DDD2.jpeg
60736353985--36C488DD-3FBC-4815-90D5-E0F67B1CD348.jpeg

@darter i have no idea about the bellhousing. It's something I will have to search up here on the forum. That is pretty strange.... Hmmm :confused:

The engine valve cover is not off yet. I am helping a friend and is still available as far as I know. the splash guard is available. picture attached. As you can see, it has seen better days. If you can use it, please make a reasonable offer.

I honestly can't remember what condition the fan shroud is in. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

View attachment 2257212View attachment 2257213
Darter, thanks for sending a pic. Going to pass on the slashguard and cover.

still have the doors. bottoms have rust. u looking for the whole door or just a part?

I'm looking for complete doors. I see in the picture that the bottoms had rusted out. How far is the rust from the bottom? The door patches that are available only cover the bottom 6".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom