For Sale Have a 1977 fj40, many interior parts also engine/trans/suspension, Endicott ny (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Have a complete 1977 fj40 like to part out, body is pretty much shot but ask may have. Interior not bad all complete ask for what you need I can check. Engine, trans., axels, suspension all there ask I will check condition.

Thanks
Forrest

Looking for the bellhousing+inspection cover, front and rear drive shafts please. Thanks:cheers:

Distributor, ignition coil/igniter, temp gauge please. Also, the three brackets and rubber strap that are used to hold down the tool bag right next to the bottle jack. Pending pictures/price to 79925.

Thanks.

How is the cowl and rear wiring harness? I’ll send PM.

any pics of what you have? I'd be interested in the door cards if they don't have any speaker holes cut. I'd also be interested in rear heater lines.
Taking door panels off now nice shape trying to figure out how window handle comes off, no cutouts

I may be interested in the front wire harness/dash harness

I am looking for a set of front fenders. Planning to cut them up so condition can be rough. Any chance yours are in ok shape and possibly for sale? Goebs

Looking for air intake and clamp and this

A9BE6EC9-600F-4467-824B-E716B3CE4826.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom