Hauling an FJ40 from Sonoma, CA to Florence, OR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct forum or if there is an area for similar requests, but I was looking for someone to haul a 76' FJ40 from Mudrak (Sonoma, CA) to Florence, OR. The FJ40 drives and would also include the top and doors that are not currently on the vehicle. I have several friends that I am pursuing for this as well, but thought I would ask in the event someone was making the trek.

Thanks!

Hello,

Not sure if this is the correct forum or if there is an area for similar requests, but I was looking for someone to haul a 76' FJ40 from Mudrak (Sonoma, CA) to Florence, OR. The FJ40 drives and would also include the top and doors that are not currently on the vehicle. I have several friends that I am pursuing for this as well, but thought I would ask in the event someone was making the trek.

Thanks!
@mattressking does some vehicle moving for members, he has his own hot shot trucking setup

So you have a chance to drive a FJ40 from Sonoma to Florence, 500 miles up the coast of California and Oregon
and you want to tow it? Whats happened here?? :bang: To me, this is the reason to own the FJ40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom