Hattiesburg area Cruisers/Toyota/Lexus (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How about the Whistle Stop Cafe in Wiggins then a trail ride through Little Biloxi WMA?

Hey y’all! My apologies if I’m not posting in the right place, but I want to keep this with CLC folks to start. I have a ‘99 100 series that needs some transfer case work done. Due to recent health problems, I can’t work on her any more. I’d like to trade her for a pickup. I would prefer a 2wd manual. I live in Ocean Springs and would like to discuss offline if anybody’s interested. This is a 100% no BS deal. This is not a parts truck. She’s all there and everything works except xfer case. Clay 251-2two9437three

Hope some of you Hattiesburg guys are planning on coming to SCC in Hot Springs. Great park and good times!! Go to www.cottonlandcruisers.com for details and registration.

I'm in Biloxi and frequently go exploring in the bottom part of the Desoto Natl. Forrest. Would love to explore some trails. Still pretty new to off road driving, but lets get a meet going.
I have heard you can do Hattiesburg to the coast fully off road, seems like a good time.

Folks,

The Hub City Cruisers club is planning a swap meet this spring. Probably in April, in the Hattiesburg area. Everyone has some spare parts they are hoarding and taking up space. I personally have a 2UZ and a FJ60 stash I’m trying to sell. I’ll be posting this to the FB group and to the ih8mud forum. I’ll also be inviting the Cottonland folks since Hattiesburg isn’t all that far from Jackson. We need some recommendations of where in the Hattiesburg area we can hold this event. Somewhere we can take over a corner of a parking lot of a willing company.

Thanks,

Chris

Howdy folks,

Paul Simms and Hub City Cruisers is hosting a crawfish and cruisers Saturday April 1st. It would be nice to see a good turnout. Meet up is at south Mississippi crawfish company 5032 Old HWY 11 in Hattiesburg MS. 10am

If you have any spare parts bring ‘em this will serve as a parts swap as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom